Sunday, June 1, 2014

What are some really nice purse/bags?




Join the D


I don't use a backpack for school so I need a big enough purse for my crap. But I have no clue what are some good styles.


Answer
I'm starting middle school in September and I have 3 bags for school : 2 Coach tote bags and a Puma messenger bag. I know most people can't really afford Coach but don't get knock offs.

I would recommend Puma , Coach , Gucci , Nike , Adidas , Chanel , American Eagle , Abercrombie , Hollister , Forever21 , Vera Wang , Juicy Couture and BCBG.

Or if you don't have much , Claire's , Wal-Mart , Target , H&M are all cheap

backpack/bag for school...?




Jasmine.


im gonna bring a backpack to carry my books to walk to school and then walk home && a tote bag to carry inside school....
what kind of backpack should i get? (im in 8th grade btw)
*puma
*jansport
orrrrrrr

and where could i get a durable tote bag
thxxx



Answer
hey, i'd just get a big tote bag and carry everything inside, make sure that its stylish and you happy and comfortable with it.
personally i dont like backpacks, but thats my personal choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some really nice purse/bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment