Sunday, September 1, 2013

Do you buy your kids new backpacks each school year?

the best kids backpacks for school
 on Phonic Shorthand For Schools, Business Writing And Reporting: Arranged ...
the best kids backpacks for school image



cheetos


So my kids get new backpacks each year, but i did notice some of their classmates have the same old backpacks. I know things are tuff for some parents but there are good deals out there you just have to shop around. So whats your opinion new backpacks or reuse?


Answer
My son gets a new backpack every year. He just started 3rd grade. Every year he wants something different. Star Wars, Transformers, etc. Last year he insisted on getting a Pittsburgh Pirates one. This year it's just a plain grey and black with the across the chest type strap from Five Below. Once he gets older (into high school) I will buy him a more expensive one that lasts hopefully 2-3 years. If a new $10 backpack makes him happy every year, I have no problem buying it.

There is nothing wrong with reusing one, regardless of your financial state. I just prefer to buy a new one every year.

How Do I Get My Bad Bus Driver Fired?




Angel


I have a really bad bus driver at my school. He will swear at us and sometimes he looks drunk. He almost crashed into a tree and almost hits pedestrians. One time food was falling out of a kindergardeners backpack so he threw the kids backpack away. Everyone on our bus complains to our teachers, and our parents. The teachers always say "That's how rumors will get started so stop lying and starting rumors". The parents will always say that we are probably bad on the bus and that we deserve it. We can't do anything! Nothing works! One time he even said "SHUT THE HELL UP ANDSIT DOWN NOW YOU B*****! That just scared me! PLEASE HELP US WE NEED THIS BUS DRIVER GONE!


Answer
first off, debris on the floor (such as food from backpacks) is very hazardous since it could roll to the front of the bus and get stuck under the brake pedal causing an accident. second, I have believe it or not I was in school once and rode a bus to school, kids on a bus can be very rude and very distracting for the driver. it is a bus drivers duty to do what he/she has to in order to make sure that kids get to and from school safely. as far as almost hitting a tree, he could have been distracted by rude kids or maybe you are just saying that to try and get sympathy from people. don't interfere if you have no knowledge in what it takes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you buy your kids new backpacks each school year?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment