Saturday, September 7, 2013

How do you get rid of bags under your eyes?

school bags under �10
 on ASOS | ASOS Carrot Trousers at ASOS
school bags under �10 image
Q. I have to pull an all nighter. We have this giant assembly tomorrow, and I had to write a speech to read in front of the whole school. And I thought school started on the 10th. I was very wrong. Yes, punish me for not being organized later. And I usually get about 11 hours. And I know I'll have HUGE bags under my eyes. And I still want to look good. Can you help me give my speech without looking like a zombie? :)


Answer
buy preparation h the one for hemorrhoid's or whatever well that can de-poof them good luck it really works it also helps to lose weight but that's another topic gotta keep my secrets to myself

How do i make hereditary bags under my eyes go away??

Q. I have these bags under my eyes and im only 13! I sleep like 10-11 hours each night, and i know there hereditary because my dad has them. I really hate them because there really noticable in school b/c of the bright light. Is there anyway 2 get rid of them?? thanks so much. any answers at all will do!


Answer
Oh I have them too and I hate um! And i'm your age too. And take I wild guess who I got them from... my dad. What I do is leave cucumbers on your eyes for 15, then take them off. You could also try tea bags. Leave them in the frigde or freezer till cold. Put them on for ten minutes, then take them off. Also try some eye cream meant for bags. If nothing helps ask your doctor about how to get rid of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you get rid of bags under your eyes?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment