Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What are those backpacks that have a strap that goes across your chest called?

best child backpack carrier hiking
 on Baby Wrap | Baby Carrier | Baby Backpack | Boba Family
best child backpack carrier hiking image



Hi I





Answer
I'm not sure if you're going for a messenger bag, but if so, messenger bag, haha. If not, there's not a specific name for them but they are generally used while backpacking or long hiking trips. For these, they come in internal frame(being a bit smaller) or external frame (being a bit more cumbersome.) Here's a link of what I'm talking about.

http://www.rei.com/category/4500001_Backpacks%2C+Child+Carriers+and+Duffels

They are listed under extended trip and weekend trip backpacks.

Hope I helped! :)

does wearing a backpack stop me from growing?




Vasil


I have wore a heavy backpack, like a couple pounds for 5 (or a couple more) days and i am 12 years old. Recently, i have been growing very fast and now i have this heavy backpack and i was just wondering if it stops me from growing that fast..


Answer
A couple of pounds or five pounds is a very light backpack. Wearing 50lbs won't stop you growing.
Growing is part of your makeup....it's what you are so be happy with the way things are going.
At ten I was normal height. At 12 I was taller than my Dad. At 14 I was over six feet and levelled off at 6'2" when I was 15.
I've worn backpacks since I was small and hiked for over forty years now. My three girls are all tall and they wore backpacks from as soon as they walk a few hundred yards.
To them it was like part of normal clothing for being outdoors because their Mum and Dad were out hiking with them and carrying them on child carriers from before they could walk, even in the Alps, child in front and rucksack at the back. We did the shopping with backpacks, took picnic stuff in backpacks, had backpacks with us almost everywhere, either big ones or small day packs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are those backpacks that have a strap that goes across your chest called?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment