Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Your impression of a girl in designer?

school bags glasgow
 on Dr Simone Baglioni | Glasgow School for Business and Society
school bags glasgow image



Lady Lonew


So, in my school, they allow you to buy you a simple, plain bag if you don't want to buy the normal school bags sold at the school. I have my eye on two nice Juicy Couture bags and want to use one of them for school. What would you think of me if I turned up on the first day of school with one of these bags?

Also, if you invite someone shopping and the person you invited comes in nice looking clothes (but not branded) and with a different designer bag or wallet, what would you think of her? Or I guess I could just me :)

The only reason I ask, is that I don't want to put anyone off or make people think that I think I'm too good for them. I'm especially looking for opinions from teens in Australia, since it's where my school is and most of my time spent in Australia was during primary school so I don't really have a teen perspective of these things. Of course, opinions from other countries would also be appreciated :)



Answer
There were girls at my school who wore the best of everything, and they were always the more popular. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland though. The only thing I can add though - who is buying your designer bag for you? When I see girls in their teens now with designer clothes on, I automatically think their spoilt brats. There is no way a young teenage girl still at school can afford to buy these labels, so their parents do. Sorry that's just my opinion.

Glasgow subway boy help?!?




whydoeswor


I get the subway in glasgow to school every day ... And this guy from the "posh" school " glasgow academy " gets on . Anyways he not stuck up at all he's really cool, he wears a hoody then take it off and puts his blazer on so he doesn't get pulled up and has a beat up fred perry bag. For someone who goes to a rich school he so amazingly melow . He's got a good taste in music - yeh headphones are loud. Idk if I'll ever talk to him or he'll ever talk to me but I hope he does. Even when the caridage is empty he sits near me . His dark curly hair is beautiful. Idk what to do ...help?


Answer
Stay away from my man!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Your impression of a girl in designer?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment