Saturday, September 7, 2013

What is the cheapest way to fly to from Illinois to Costa Rica?

school bags 2011
 on Japanese School Bag Buy, Japanese School Bag in manufacturers360.com
school bags 2011 image



Paul N


I'm going to Costa Rica for school in August and am wondering the cheapest way to do it, I live 2 hours from O'Hare and 2 hours from Milwaukee also. Thanks for the help!!


Answer
Your best bet is to go out of O'Hare.

For August, Sprirt has a $442 fare, but after the seat charges and carry-on charges are added in, it will be $540.

Personally, I would go with Taca Airlines. It's a very good airline that's always on time and provides good customer service. They are $520 and you get free carry on and up to 2 checked bags (50lbs each). They have a very young fleet (no 40 year planes like AA). And their newest planes have individual back-of-the-seat TV's. You get a FREE hot meal and FREE drinks (including alcoholic). It's only a 1 hour layover in San Salvador or Guatemala. Total travel time is only about 7 hours.

The next best would be Continental for $537 through Houston. Also an excellent airline.

http://www.kayak.com/flights/ORD-SJO/2011-08-16/2011-08-23
http://www.taca.com

What are the latest back to school styles for 2011-2012?

Q. I'm going back to school shopping with my mom before I start high school. If you could include pictures and shops that inexpensive, that would be great. Thanks! :)


Answer
I've researched magazines and watched fashion shows on youtube. I keep this list on my computer so I can copy and paste it onto questions like this so don't wory, I don't have to type all of this everytime...lol! This is what I've come up with:


Here are some instyle summer items:
Floral dresses/skirts
Vests
Maxi dresses/skirts
Gladiator Sandals
Wedge Sandals
Tribal Prints
Brown Leather Accessories (bags,belts)
Jean Shorts
Flowy, Boho Tops
Dolman Tops
Long Necklaces
Friendship Bracelets

For fall, some of the boho items from summer will carry on but mixed with a more rocker vibe:
High waisted, super flare jeans
Ankle Booties
Stripes
Bold Color Sweaters
Cardigans
Jean Jackets/Vests
Knee-High Boots
Leather
Metal Accents (like metal buttons)
Plaid anything (especially Flannel shirts)
Mens-wear inspired Shirts
Dolman Tops
Jeggings
Bold Colored Skinny Jeans
Trench Coats
Nude colors (especially in Accessories)
Flats
Wedges
Blazers
Graphic Tees

I like forever21, H&M, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russ, Rue21, Top Shop, The Buckle, American Eagle, Holister, Pink (by victoria's secret), Old Navy, The Buckle, GAP, TJ MAxx, and Delila's. For shoes I like Coach, TJ Maxx, DSW and Payless. For the basics (like cami's, socks, things to layer with, etc.) I like Aeropostale, Holister and American Eagle. Sometimes those stores have other cute stuff too but I try to stay away from stuff with the logo on it.

Have fun shopping and good luck in High School! ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest way to fly to from Illinois to Costa Rica?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment