Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where is a good place to get a messenger bag/satchel to use as a school bag?

school bags river island
 on ... holdall - holdalls - bags / wallets - men - River Island | ThisNext
school bags river island image



ses10


I have been trying to find a messenger bag/ satchel to use for school. I have looks lost of places and can't seem to find something that is right for what I want to use it for. I wanted something that was purse-ish while still being able to be used to carry my books. Give me some ideas, please?


Answer
I RECOMMEND NEW LOOK THEY HAVE GREAT BAGS THERE ILL GIVE YOU A LINK THERE QUITE CHEAP ASWELL THATS WERE I GOT MY BAG FROM http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags_30037
RIVER ISLAND HAVE NICE ONES 2 BUT THERE LYK 35 POUNDS IF YOUR INTERESTED
H&M HAVE NICE ONES 2 I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE SO CHECK THEM ALL OUT SEE WHAT YOU FANCY :) GOOD LUCK BABE ^_^

Where can I buy a fashionable satchel?




Ell


where can I buy a fashionable satchel for school apart from River Island. In england at my school most of the girls use these types of bags. I got one for my birthday but that broke a couple of months back, and I've been using my old bag,
so I need a new school bag; please help!
thank you :)



Answer
Ebay!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is a good place to get a messenger bag/satchel to use as a school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment