Tuesday, September 10, 2013

anybody know where i can find unique gola bags?

school bags gola
 on Gola Redford Messenger Record School College Retro Bag
school bags gola image



aliibaby<3


I want a really unique gola bag that nobody else will have, i know gola bags are really popular at the moment but i think they're really nice and good for school, so please could someone give me a website to some really unique ones? thanks! :)) xxxx


Answer
Check here
http://www.onlineclothing-stores.com/index.php?k=gola+bag&c=AllClothing

Tote Bags or Backpacks For High School?

Q. I'm going to be a freshman in high school in a couple weeks, i'm wondering if i should get a backpack or tote bag? I've heard that backpacks are kinda childish but I've also heard they're fine and more helpful.

Thanks!


Answer
Hi! Looks like we're in the same situation here! Try Paul Frank bags, I have a crossover bag from there and it's great, they also sell tote bags if you don't like the sound of that, and they don't break the bank either! Cath Kidston backpacks are also reccomended but maybe not for high school, they do great for Primary though, I just don't think they're big enough to do the High school job, also if you search Gringos, they are a fairtrade company that do bags for school they are delicate though, but very handy for a spare bag if your other one breaks, again, they have different types. My final suggestion is Gola, but some would be better for sports bags, so have a think and I hope you enjoy your new bag and your school year, good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: anybody know where i can find unique gola bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment