Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How do women from other countries carry so much weight on their heads?

kids backpacks for school girls
 on ... : New barbie school backpack bookbag girls kids roller rolling bag
kids backpacks for school girls image



jzeb100


The schoo project im doing requires coming up with a solution to help people carry weight that they arent supposed to carry. Average man is supposed to carry 15% of their weight, but many people carry more and backpacks for school kids also cannot hold a lot. Im doing some research and found African woman can hold 70% of their weight on their heads, but how do they do it?


Answer
One reason for the African woman's ability to bear loads effortlessly seems to be her posture. As a girl, she learns to stand so straight that her pelvis and vertebrae line up like a well stacked pile of blocks.

Another reason may lie in her gait. At the beginning of most persons' strides the head bobs up and the body slows; then as the foot moves forward, the head dips and the body accelerates. This bobbing and dipping and accelerating and decelerating requires a lot of effort. But African women put all their energy into moving forward. The vertical motion is absorbed in the bones and soft tissue. Hips bob less than ankles; shoulders bob less than hips; and the head (with its burden) bobs not at all. Thus, while most people bounce along like wagons on egg- shaped wheels, African women move like wagons on round wheels.

I tried putting in some references for you of interesting articles but everytime I do I get ERROR 999!!
Try typing a sentence from above in google to find it. There was also another interesting paper in Nature magazine..

How do high school girls manage with such little backpacks and purses?!?




Flappers W


I have tried to use a tote before as my backpack but it sucked! It barely held everything, which meant it kept trying to come open and ultimately did break open on me, and it also hurt my shoulder... Do I just carry more than the girls who carry purses? I must... And what about those itty-bitty backpacks that are about the size of a binder, maybe a tad bit bigger? How do they fit everything in those? Once I found a paper a girl left behind who carries a purse... It was a pink hello kitty page from a little kid's tablet of paper, and her hand writing was too big for it... Is that what these girl write on? Smaller sheets of paper? I know I sound ridiculously dumb but really, how do they all do it? Go ahead and make fun of me it's alright. I know I sound stupid for not knowing all this, especially since I AM a high school girl. You'd think I would know... :/
OH YEAH! I forgot to mention one HUGE detail... My school doesn't have lockers. Years ago some idiot was storing drugs in it so now we all get to suffer. So I'm talking about purses and tiny back packs with NO lockers. Sorry I forgot to include that...
Don't you mean that they carry what they want, but not much of what they truly need for school?



Answer
Well most girls are aliens, they came down to earth in metiorites and blended in with the human population. They had a virus called the cooties which stand for co operational open thyroid intestine entity sequence. It infected all the men, who grew penises and repopulated with the aliens, who had the power to distort space and time. Some of the aliens descendants still retain those powers today and use them for trivial matters, like shoving binders into purses




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do women from other countries carry so much weight on their heads?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment