Saturday, September 14, 2013

How do I outsource herbal tea manufacturing?

school bags wholesale
 on ... -school-bag-schoolbag-backpack-children-backpack-kids-school-bag.jpg
school bags wholesale image
Q. I am hoping to launch a niche tea business, but do not have manufacturing capabilities myself - just looking to outsource the blending, the bagging, and the packaging, etc.
Does anyone know of any companies (perhaps in UK, but not necessarily, that offer this type of business arrangement, on low-volume orders initially?


Answer
I'm doing an online tea school, www.startateabusiness.com that discusses all this and gives examples of good places to use and how to even have your companies label put on it. A lot of stuff I never knew was possible. It does cost money, but it's a great price and I think you are supposed to be pretty well set with the knowledge you need to do it. I don't know if you want online biz or a shop, but both are covered extensively. If you are doing herbal, it should be pretty easy to get. familiar companies also offer wholesale. teasource.com has a wholesale option. Usually wholesale is priced per pound and I'm not quite sure how much you have to buy. I'm sure a lot of other tea web companies have wholesale too.. it's just usually not something they list prices for. You are supposed to contact them. Let me know if your interested in getting more information about some different tea biz information places.

How can I make money from china wholesale?




Right


I often see many people sell the replica lv bags near the school. And they are very cheap. But in top quality. And I also buy a lv bag from them, it is very good. I am happy, then I think if I can buy them directly. Maybe it can be cheaper, and maybe I can resell them to get profit. Then I ask a friend that how can I get them. He told me he got them in the site:www.wantbuymore.com. it is a china wholesale shop. I can get anything there.


Answer
run a search for the product you want to sell and the words "distributor wanted".
The search will give you web sites to contact the importers that will sell whole sale to you.

If you try to import and sell them your self, you will need a lot of money as you MUST import a large shipment worth tens of thousands of dollars. You can't just import a few items at a time because of the cost of shipping and handling.

If you do import several thousands items, you will need to find distributors for all the items you imported. It is better to let someone else import them and you buy "wholesale" from the importer and retail them on Ebay or near your school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I outsource herbal tea manufacturing?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment