Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Where can I get a really good school to hold my binders and stuff?

school bags hollister
 on Blue school shirt, checkered shorts, black flip-flops Hollister spring ...
school bags hollister image



Blondiee


I need a good school bag for school to hold my notebooks and everything, does anyone know where i can get one? like no more then 40 or 45 dollars.


Answer
they have good ones that are fun and cool at hollister or abercrombie or american eagle or something they are really cheap like 10 or 15 dollars

What bag goes with dresses but is also appropriate for school?




Kiwikid ||


I need a new school bag, but I love wearing dresses and skirts to school. They don't seem to quite go together... suggestions?


Answer
Juicy Couture or Coach, Hollister/A&F tote bags ;) :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a really good school to hold my binders and stuff?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment