Friday, September 13, 2013

How can I stay pale and look cute in Greece?

school bags for boys uk
 on ... BEACH BLACK GREY 'BRUSH' BOYS BACKPACK RUCKSACK SCHOOL BAG BAGS BOY
school bags for boys uk image
Q. I might be moving to greece(my god i hope i am), and i will be going to a british embassy school, i am currently reisiding in scotland, and am 14. I am very pale, how will i stay pale?
I am 5'4, will this be considered tall in Greece?
What is UK size 8 in Greece?
Will it be considered fat?
What do greek boys think of british pale and fair girls?


Also, how can I personalise this uniform- White shirt, Navy Skirt, White Socks (any length but itwill be hot), shoes(brown or black), Any Bag,
make up IS allowed, but natural , this is a pic of me, what will i suit?

http://s794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/magicshroomies/MEEEE/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100306_23.jpg

Thanks.x.


Answer
If you don't expose your self to sun.
I am Greek and very pale, and since I don't go sunbathing I am always pale
I am 5' 9'' and I am a female.For 14 years you are ok. For women is normal yet.
I m not good with clothing sizes , sorry :S
Greeks have no special though of fair and pale girls.There are lots Greek girls like this

Take any fancy bag, and you can wear special head acessories.

Is it weird to have a La Senza bag at school?

Q. Im in 6th grade and i have this cute La Senza bag that i want to use for school but since its an underwear store is it weird? thanx!


Answer
I don't know how schools are in the UK. But it seems just a bit inappropriate. You might give people, especially boys, the wrong impression. Better leave it at home.

Interesting how this wound up in the Los Angeles forum.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I stay pale and look cute in Greece?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment