Monday, September 9, 2013

Where can I find a school bag for a Teenage Girl?

school bags handbags
 on Tote Bags - Mini Satchel School Backpacks Totes Shoulder Bags for only ...
school bags handbags image



Menisha


I want a cool school bag, any colour I don't want handbags and stuff like that.
I want an a bag with a long strap.
Any suggestions of websites or stores would be really helpful.



Answer
take a look ebay.com or eshopintuition.com, there are many long strap bags on sale. hope you would find your favor.

What are the school bag fashions at your school?




MissCh�ri


And what's your school bag style?

I go to a all-girls school in London, so mainly everyone has the Nike Just Do It bags, bags from Primark, oversized handbags and some have these tiny leather bags

My new school bag is a shocking pink metallic mini backpack from Primark!
I like the oversized bags, I mean they look fashionable and you can fit all your stuff.

I think it is stupid to carry those Just Do It bags - it doesn't even fit a standard A4 book...



Answer
oversized bags :)

like big indie type of bags.
BetsyVille Bags
Coach

strapy gladiator sandals are really in as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a school bag for a Teenage Girl?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment