Friday, September 13, 2013

Where can I purchase individual or bags of desktop keyboard keys?

school bags for kids price
 on single strap backpack, single strap backpack Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo ...
school bags for kids price image



MacMan2511


I work at a school and some students have removed certain keys off some keyboards, instead of replacing the whole thing, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase individual keyboard keys. I have tried on eBay but no luck.


Answer
I don't believe too many places sell them by the key...keyboards are cheap enough that they buy them as a set.

Also, depending on the model of the keyboard, the actual keys may not be compatible with that particular keyboard model and the key may be too large or too small, etc...

PS...if you charge students/parents for the price of the whole keyboard, chances are sooner or later they will stop pulling them out. Once it affects the wallet, parents start disciplining their kids with actual conviction.

Who knows a low price messenger bag that is available in target and in walmart?




Kitty


My daugther wants a messenger bag, not a back pack. Who knows a messenger bag available in target and in walmart stores. Please hurry. Oh... and some pictures please. I live in near Foothill blvd. Rancho Cucamonga


Answer
There are a lot in stock now that fall is here and kids are going back to school. I would def take a quick run down to your local walmart or target and see what they have to offer. I am sure you can get a good deal on one now since there are sales all over the place. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I purchase individual or bags of desktop keyboard keys?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment