Sunday, December 1, 2013

Should I use a longchamp bag for my school bag?

school bags totes
 on school totes, white tote bag, Non woven grocery bags, canvas tote bags ...
school bags totes image



AlSal


I'm in highschool and want a stylish tote and love the longchamp tote, it's a nylon bag with a leagher strap. Ive never had one of these bags before, so is it good for a school bag or would you suggest a different bag?


Answer
I just got one today! I have been debating about it for a while now, cause they looked ugly on the shelves. But I did it and once you put things in it, it looks great! The shoulder strap is a great length. I got Navy Blue and Im a senior in high school

Where can I get a school bag for a teenage girl?




Pumpkin.


I'm 14 and will be going into Year 10 soon and this year, I want to like everything I'm wearing i.e makeup, hair style etc. I really feel like my look is changing and I would like to recreate my image over the summer holidays. Please can you give me some websites/ links to online/ high street shops where there are affordable school bags? I'm looking for like satchels, roomy tote bags etc. Thanks.


Answer
I'm the same age and year as you. For affordable bags I would check out New Look, Primark, H&M and TKMaxx. If you want a better quality bag that would last you pretty much the whole year I would recommend Topshop, River Island and Monsoon/Accesorize (where I got my bag from). These shops are pricier but are worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I use a longchamp bag for my school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment