Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What would happen at a middle school if a student their committed suicide at home?

school bags philippines
 on book bags for sale philippines, book bags for sale philippines ...
school bags philippines image



Losasha


I am not going to do it, I am just curious what the school would do. (Teachers & kids, etc.)
i meant "there"



Answer
I can relate. [Somewhat.] Because in our school, St. Paul, just a year ago [2007], we had a 1st grader that was kidnapped, and raped. Her body's disposal wasn't pleasant; her limbs have been cut off and were stuffed inside her stroller bag.

[This was in the news in Philippines. I'm serious when I say she's a 1st grader. The school was SPCP; If you know that.]

I know this isn't 'suicide', but it still has the concept of what would happen if a student was killed somewhere other than inside the school. I'll tell you what our school did -- the Principals raised the security levels by threefold, and the school became more private than it ever was. No one can come in or out without a verification from the student being fetched, or without any form of identification. No ID, no entry.

I guess it was weird... a 1st grader, and her nanny was an accomplice. Her dad was the one that instructed, I heard. She was headed to a a Math-enhancement program when things, well, you know.

[Long answer, I know.]

Super mall In Philippines How can they make money?




mae


I was in Davao Ph a month ago and i notice They were building two new malls on the the same block but there was already two other malls on that same area and two or three more not to far away. They are all huge malls. Many have name brand stores so if the philippines is so poor or said to be poor how do they support these maga malls.


Answer
Malls there are run privately not by governments. Like the famous saying goes "The rich gets richer and Poor gets Poorer" is very present in the Philippines. Many people in the streets are looking for food in the garbage while other people follow the latest fashion trends that the artistas have. Know why? Cause a lot of people have become very superficial and materialistic there, unfortunate to say that is. They follow what they see on tv and don't seem to care what they see outside their door. This is how malls make big money there no matter what the cost of living is people will still try to go inside and purchase these materials just to look good. I've seen this documentary once, this girl was crying saying she wanted to go work as an OFW cause she was broke and she lived in the squater area but man did she not like the part. She looked richer than I did and by richer I mean she had branded apparal like nike shoes, puma bag, ralph lauren polo shirt etc.. And this was coming from a girl that could not even eat 3 times a day.

Edit: for BCoolExpress: DUDE are you literate? Did you read what I wrote or did you just see OFW and went on to your rant? Cause I think you did. My parents are OFWs so why would I belittle it? I also migrated 20 years ago and studied vigorously in order to help out my parents and send money to my relatives. I know how they put literally blood and sweat to work for the money to send it in the Philippines cause I work as hard as them. So please don't put BS just cause you wanna rant READ! buddy! I said this woman wanted to apply as an OFW cause she stated she barely ate 3 times a day but she had branded material all around her. I merely pointed this out to support my argument about the materialist side of us. So next time you just wanna screw around cause you want points instead of valid arguments please don't. So stay in school is all I can say.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would happen at a middle school if a student their committed suicide at home?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment