Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What was the worst incorrect order you have received at a fast food restaurant?

90s school bags
 on Purses, Designer Handbags and Reviews at The Purse PageCoach Poppy ...
90s school bags image



Newsh


Just the other week I went to a Bojangles ( like KFC, here in the South East in NC) for breakfast and I ordered the 2 Sausage biscuit combo with seasoned fries and a pepsi. They gave me A steak biscuit, a small fry and a large fry and a dang tea. Luckily I like steak biscuits. I normally check my order, but I just didn't feel like waiting for an exchange and went on to work. I went to that same Bojangles the next day for breakfast. Got the wrong drink, but the food was correct. Other than the weekend shift ppl there, that place is good. Once, when I was a kid, taco bell messed my order up like 10 times, no joke. I went inside to eat with my parents and I just wanted several soft tacos with no lettuce. We had to keep exchanging the tacos like 10 times because the server kept putting everything on them. It's not like we were at the drive through, but were inside face to face. I just wanted them without lettuce. This was back in the 90s, old school Taco bell, but how hard can it be? What is your experience with screwed up fast food orders?


Answer
i had went to the drive thru at a mcdonalds, and i ordered 4 mcdoubles 3 large fries, 1 big mac, and chicken mcnuggets, and also 4 hot apple pies! ( all that wasn't for me, ha ha ha ) anyway, i drove off , and when i got to where i was going to, the bag had 4 regular hamburgers in it and 3 small fires, and the other items were the correct ones! after that night, i always check the bags before i drive away!

What are some Back to School trends for fall 2013?




Julie


I am in eight grade and i want your help guys. What are some trends for back to school and fall? I'm really for first day for school and i am shopping in 4 weeks before school and i want clothing items that are going to be on trend this season? Thank You!


Answer
It's hard to predict so early...

From what I can tell:

Bows

Skinny jeans

Chunky Jewelry

Big bag (matching with accessories)

Patterned Leggings

Crop Tops

Stripes

Floral styles (http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/fashion/shopping/2013/01/shop-spring-summer-2013-trends-prints-60s-90s-neon#!image-number=9)

Tye Dye stuff

Just get things you like and show it off! You should enjoy wearing clothes you buy, not wearing clothes that you don't like.

Rock it Fashionista!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What was the worst incorrect order you have received at a fast food restaurant?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment