Saturday, December 7, 2013

Which baseball bag will fit a batting helmet with a face guard?

school bags for boys price
 on Illustration Of Cartoon Boy With School Bag. Vector Clip Art To ...
school bags for boys price image



Shelly


I'm looking for a reasonable baseball equipment bag that is large enough to fit a helmet with an attached face guard. It's for a 9 year old boy and should be able to hold 2 bats, 2 gloves the helmet, shoes, and balls. Not so large he can't handle it but something that will grow with him. He plays Fall ball as well as spring so it needs to be durable. --Thanks!


Answer
Well, I just played my last year of high school baseball, and my old batting bag's zipper broke so I chose to buy this one. I had cleats (size 12), my entire practice+game unifoforms, two gloves (11 and 12 inch), 10 baseballs, 2 (32inch) bats, a batting helmet, and usually 2 big Gatorade bottles. It was NEVER a problem, it's a very spacious bag. There's even a pocket for money, or sunlfower seeds etc. (it's the one under the nike plastic pouch, and in the back there is a netted pocket that adds quite a bit of extra room if you want to store some more baseballs or tape or w/e you may need) To save more space, just put some of the balls under his helmet but I doubt you'll have to. You can wear it as a backpack or just on one shoulder (which I preffered), both ways are comfortable. The dimensions are about...34in length X 10in width X 10 in height (just esimated). I used to have a helmet w/ faceguard in little league and my old batting bag could fit that, which was smaller than this one, so that's not a problem at all. It's very durable and you can't beat the price (you can get this at walmart too for about $30 if they still have it in stock).

Good luck!

What golf clubs should I look into getting?




Tommy


I'm a 14 year old boy that is about 5'9. I out grew my women's size clubs and now I need new men's ones. What is a good brand/model? I've heard the old ping eye 2's are really good, but I don't know a store that would still sell them. What would be good clubs? I play every weekend and will tryout for high school teams and I play for my grade school team. We don't want to spend a ton of money though. Thanks


Answer
You can look for used clubs at your local golf store, Golfsmith, Edwin Watts Golf or ebay. If you want new clubs do some shopping before you decide. Visit your golf pro shop, see what the pro recommends for you, and you can check out new sets at Dick's Sporting Goods. If you can try to hit the clubs before you buy, many stores have hitting cages, and they'll tape up the club for you to try out.

Other than the expensive top names like Ping, Titleist, TaylorMade and Callaway,-- Adams, Cobra, Wilson, Top Flite, and Dick's store brand Acuity all make excellent clubs. It's a matter of getting the right fit, and getting used to the clubs.

I've played with expensive Cobra, Cleveland and Mizuno clubs, and last year I hit a slump so I got a set of Acuity from Dick's and I'm playing really well with them. They were under $300 last year and on sale this year for around $199 for the whole set, woods, irons, putter and bag. Also Dick's bought the Top Flite Golf Company from Callaway last year, so they're coming out with some new quality Top Flite sets. Adams Golf also has good sets in several price ranges.

The only thing with used clubs, especially Ping, the USGA changed the rules on the grooves that are allowed in competition, so old Pings may not be allowed in your school competitions. Check with your school golf coach before buying used clubs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which baseball bag will fit a batting helmet with a face guard?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment