Friday, December 6, 2013

How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?

school bags under $30
 on MEGA BLOKS Mini Micro 80-Piece 324 Minibloks Bag Classic Let your ...
school bags under $30 image



Natalie


im 16 and i tend to always get bags under my eyes. I use concealer to make it less noticable but i have contacts so i rub my eyes quite a bit throughout the day.My bags are purple too. Is it because of lack of sleep? I usually sleep at like 11-1130 on school days and wake up at 7 15.


Answer
teenagers need more sleep than adults. Teenagers need 8 1/2 to 9 hours of sleep every night. Try going to sleep at 9:30-10:00 if you're going to be waking up at 7:00.
Also, on the weekends, keep your sleep schedule. And, when you OVER sleep, it can make you even MORE tired (you'll look it, too)

I had the same problem, but i had it when i was around 13. I'm 17 and it kinda has gone away, When i'm tired they come back, of course, and they are kinda sorta there all the time (just not purple all the time, mostly just and indentation)

it might be the way your face is. If you have big eyes or something, that may just be the way your face is formed.

Try putting ice on them or cold spoons to reduce the swelling under your eyes. thats what i used to do.

OH! and i would buy those creams that are made for older people who are starting to get bags and dark circles under their eyes, but i was 13! They work if you use them continuously. You can buy them at any drug store- i got mine at kmart, target, etc.

What store i should get my messenger bag from?




Kiss My Sa


I'm getting a messenger bag for school but i dont know which store to get it from thats under $30.


Answer
Try American Apparel or Urban Outfitters




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment