Sunday, December 1, 2013

Serious faith question here: What does the qur'an have to say on what we are taught in schools in the U.S.?

school bags uae
 on larger image kraft paper bag eco friendly paper bags available
school bags uae image



Farmress


Well being a girl in public school in the USA, now it's happening more in middle schools than before, when I was in school, it was high school. That if you are a girl without a boyfriend, you are lesbian. There is so much pressure to have sex, to lose virginity. Kids pick on you for many reasons, especially the biggest reason is that they get upset when they cannot control you. I am past school because of that. I was afraid to enter college. But it got to me, like it gets to many other girls in school, and they get pregnant at young ages. The qur'an did not think of that. Even it happens to people who follow faith and try their hardest.. It's especially the Christian girls and I was not even a Christian in high school. I was an outcast and the last two years of high school, I did not have a boyfriend, and I was virgin, but it got to me and after high school, I finally gave up my virginity. Now it is too late. But at least I survived high school virgin, but it bothered me a little in the back of my head and I was like "I'm going to show them all". They seen I was with a guy older than me even, because it was my preferance all along. But now it is too late for me and them. But it is an existing pressure that we have to deal with. What does the qur'an have for us to turn to? (Even for those who say "La Ilaha Ila Allah" to become muslim, then they still let the pressure get to them after declaring themselves Muslim) And the girls who got knocked up deserve more forgiveness than me or another who tried to be muslim? what?
oh it it's not just the U.S., I'm sure it's all of Europe and Australia, even now in Asia in Japan and China I bet.. even though the teachers try to be very strict there.



Answer
Frankly speaking, you make it look like all American kids are licentious and wanton and, you're saying that of all the West and Oceania.

Let me tell you that this is very far from facts.

Anyhow, if even half of what you say is true, and if all Muslims are really totally moral people who are being subjected to such immorality and depraved surroundings as you describe, why are all of you Muslims coming here?

Honestly, tell me why should such wonderful people like you have to live among such horrible people?

Besides, the Qur'an commands that you shall not take the auliya or Patronage and Protection of the Disbelievers.

Qur'an, Surat al e Imran, 3:28
Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

Also, read 3:118.

The Qur'an clearly states that you shall not take the Protection and Patronage of the Disbelievers. USA is not an Islamic Country nor are any of those that you mentioned. And, as long as you live there, you live under the Protection of their Laws and work in non-Muslim Corporations and enjoy their Patronage.

So, why do you want to do that?

Allah clearly tells you that if you do that, then, you are no longer with Him.

So, why don't all of you so devout and moral Muslims please pack your bags and leave these horrid lands where everybody is trying to corrupt you?

I will not even try to say that unlike all your tales, people are normal people everywhere and no parent wants his daughter or son to be licentious and wanton and that what you describe is totally untrue. Let us all presume that all that you say about all the rest of us is true and that Muslims are all chaste Saints.

Please don't pollute yourselves by staying here and leave.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Kuwait etc are Islamic Countries that are very well to do and have state of the art modern cities and comforts. Please do go there and spare yourselves and all the rest of us the trouble of having to protect and patronize you Muslims and pollute all of you with our non-Islamic ways.

.

.

Louis Vuitton and Bullying?




American D


I went to Paris and Rome. In Paris I bought a Louis Vuitton bag. I came back to my country (UAE) and then I bring the bag to school, (its a sling bag) and then they laugh at me 'HAHAHA! YOU GET LOUIS VUITTON?! WHAT ARE YOU?! A 30 YEAR OLD!?' and then this guy pushed me and stepped on my bag and then I asked why and then he said 'sorry, your bag was just so funny and ugly.' Im 13. What should I do? Should I NOT buy LV? I am a girl.
And I feel like the Lady GaGa of my town. I mean, I always stand out and I am yet hated. Everyone hates me. I just like having my own style.
And in school , they always make fun of me because I am ugly. I mean, I even agree but cant they imagine if they were me just sitting at the corner of the classroom while everyone laughs at you?
I know I am hideous and the ugliest in my class but can they not mention it?It hurts a lot knowing youre not the pretty one. But I do have confident but I guess my only tip is to 'just walk' but thats not working out for me.
Anyways what Im trying to ask:
1) Should I not buy LV anymore?
2) What should I do about this whole bullying thing?
I mean, I would LOVE to fit in, and be cool for once, but I dont want to be fake.
Please Help Me. God Bless You.



Answer
What the heck is their problem? I have Louis Vuitton and I'm 15. Lol girl, they're just jealous cause they can't afford it. Buy LV if you want to. Just keep in mind it's YOUR style (a cute one, may I add) and you wear what you want. Don't be fake, wear what you want to wear. If they bully you just say: I'm sorry, but if you actually had a brain in your head, you would understand that everyone has a different sense of style. I am going to wear what I want to wear, and I don't need your help with it. You wear what you want, I'll wear what I want. If my clothes (and purses) bother you so much, why don't you let the principle know or I'll do it for you."


Let a teacher know. Bullying is not right and you shouldn't have to put up with it.

Good luck!
P.S. I love LV! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Serious faith question here: What does the qur'an have to say on what we are taught in schools in the U.S.?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment