Sunday, April 13, 2014

backpacks in high school?




karen


uhmm.....im going to high school this year as a freshman last year in middle school i didnt take a backpack because i didnt carry alot of stuff just a 1 inch binder
but this year i am so.....should i take a backpack and if i do buy one im thinking of buying a uhmm...jansport backpack.
tHANX F0R tHE hElP :D



Answer
Depends on how "academic" your classes are (obviously, honors kids need more bag space than kids in regular classes), whether or not your locker is located conveniently enough to use every 1-2 periods, and how much extra stuff you generally carry around. People with frequent trips to their lockers don't really need more than a "cute tote" or messenger bag to hold textbooks and folders for only a few periods, because they'll be taking those books out and replacing them alot. however, if you don't like to go to your locker much, or go to a large school where you're locker is too far away to use conveniently, skip the flimsy and fashionable bags for more substantial backpacks with wider straps and plenty of room so you don't hurt yourself. The best plan is to wait until schools starts and you know where your locker is before you actually buy a bag.

Penguin Backpacks?! (:?




Isabella


I am a Junior in High School and penguins are my favorite animal! I am looking for a penguin backpack that is large or normal size, not kids. If anyone can help me I will be in dept to them forever!


Answer
I just got a backpack from Hot Topic the other day and they had a penguin backpack there. I got the skunk back pack. xD I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I think it's so cute.

http://sfcentre.nearbynow.com/store/hottopic-4888/product-99946569-Penguin_Hoodie_Backpack-San_Francisco-CA-94103

I had to look it up on a different website than the actual Hot Topic website because it's down right now.
But they have those at every Hot Topic. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: backpacks in high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment