Friday, April 18, 2014

Links for school bags?

Q. im going back to school in a few weeks and figured id take all my supplies and notebooks and stuff in a backpack, and leave it in my locker. should i just get a smaller bag to take class to class with like my textbook, notebook, personal stuff, and pencil/pens in? can you paste some links for them? reasonable prices...
why should i edit? its a pretty simple question, just give me links for bags!


Answer
Bentley's school day bags: http://www.onlinebags.com/en/Products/Daypacks-23.aspx

Wet Seal for $10 tote bag to carry your stuff to classes: http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=178

Yeah, get a smaller bag to take with you to classes, it's much easier that way, especially with the people that knock your stuff down in the halls, like a tote bag!

School bags?




hunter_169


Hi! I'm a high school student and I'm looking for school bags. Can anyone advice me on wha brands, styles, etc... to choose?


Answer
Girls look so uncool with these ridiculously big bags on their backs. To look cool plus have a cute bag with a lot of space for books try Jansport. They are really durable, if you buy one right now it will last you through life. Try this website: www.ebags.com, Their having a sale right now I believe plus you have a lot of Jansports to choose from. I'm wearing an OLD NAVY black messenger bag to school, but I also have a black Jansport. Messenger bags are cute also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Links for school bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment