Sunday, April 13, 2014

totes for school???!!!?

Q. i'm a 13 year old 8th grader that goes to this really small country school and for next year my teachers are trying this new thing that we are not allowed to go to our lockers in btw classes so we have to carry all of our books with us..... so do you think i should get a tote to carry my books... and if so what should i look like????


Answer
If your school will allow you to do it, the rolling suitcases or totes on wheels are a healthier way to move a heavy load. In recent years doctors have seen a significant rise in back problems in kids your age or a little older, and it seems connected to carrying lots of heavy books. If your school won't allow you to pull your books, use a proper backpack (and show your teachers the article below). Sorry to say, tote bags are the cutest solution but also the one that's the worst for you. Save them just for lightweight stuff.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6109088.stm

Makeup? Boys? High School? Teen Questions!?




Taeyoon Mi


Hi! So I have a TON of questions.
1. Makeup- I have never worn makeup except for a few especial ocassions I'm 15 and I look like a little kid :( but I honestly don't want to wear makeup... I know this generation is all about looks but how else can I fix my kiddie look? I'm not exxagerating! You know when you go to Cici's and they have an adults menu and a kid menu? I always get the kids menu! And the Kids menu is only for 10 year Olds or younger :( so please help with that

2. Boys- Ok so I have been asked out before but I said no because I didn't like them. I also don't "believe" in dating when you are 15. I know it might be silly because people start dating when they are like 10, but I think its weird. You always hear those songs, movies, about the depressed girl that got heartbroken at a young age I don't want that, is that weird??

3. My personality- I'm very funny, my friends have told and I do believe it. But when I get mad..... I get mad! I take things lightly but I usually do things to get attention.... I'm not very confident in fact I'm not confident at all. Everything is a task for me. Even changing my bag for school, I always think what would peple say bout my new bag.... how can I overcome it?

4- Cursing? Ok, yeah if your 15 you curse but I don't like it. Its so vulgar! I still do it and I hate it! want to stop but I can't! Its not like i can watch every single thing I say. Does anyone else have this problem? How can u fix it?

5. High School! I'm going to high school next year and I am scared, yeah a lot of people feel like that but I am really intimidated, I'm 4'8 and 15 and I have a baby face. I don't like it and I am so self conscious. Im really scared! Any word of advice?

Sorry for the long questions!! But please help :)



Answer
Hi sweetie, i just recently graduated from high school and hope i can be some help ;)

1. You dont HAVE to wear makeup to look pretty, makeup is something most girls do to attract attention. if your feeling the NEED to wear makeup then your probably feeling pressured by other girls, or you honestly are seeking attention. However makeup isnt a bad thing, not only can it attract attention, for some it gives them confidence. As far as the menu thing goes, i can see the only reason a waitress would serve-you is that you look about their age limit of 10. believe me, stay looking young while you can, your beauty WONT last forever, or maybe the waitress doesnt care if your slightly older.

2. BOYS ARE TROUBLE! focus on your grades, extra-curricular activities, sports, clubs.. etc. Most boys are drama, and only want that ONE thing girls have that they dont. Of course you wont be single forever, so my advice: be VERY selective on who you date. make sure they respect you as a person and never get yourself into something you feel isnt right. You may stumble across a break-up and it will feel like the end of the world... dont worry about it, theres PLENTY of fish in the sea.

3. Who cares what people think of your new/old bag for school?! As long as YOU like your bag, thats all that matters. Dont bother what others think, most of the time their the ones too blind to look at themselves in the mirror. besides, their thinking the EXACT SAME THING about their bag, makeup, hair product, whatever. so their too busy thinking about themselves to look at others.

4. everyone cusses, ya i think its a nasty habit too. Hoever, theres a fine-line between cussing around "friends" and "family". you have to have respect not to use that language around your family, friends are a different story. Dont intentionally cuss to look "cool", its really not and trashy. your better than that. And if you find yourself about to cuss, just pay attention to yourself and "catch" yourself saying it, then correct it. - it only takes 7 days to break a habit ;)

5. High school isnt as scary as it seems... your first few days will seem scary, lost, and BIG. dont worry about your height, im positive there will be shorter people than you! besides, your a girl, and most girl are about your height anyways. After a week or so into school, itll actually get boring. and you have 4 more years of it if you dont move.

i hope i helped answer your question, good-luck and congrats onto High School. Be safe and dont get into trouble, be smart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: totes for school???!!!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment