Thursday, April 17, 2014

Will kids make fun of me if I have a roller backpack.?




pink angel


I am in middle school and my mom keeps buying me roller backpacks. I keep telling her that the kids will make fun of me and that I need a two strap but she is afraid it will hurt my back.


Answer
she is just caring about your health. years later from now you will have a good back. yet you could just bring the books you need home. and tell her all you need is a backpack without wheels. Just a simple backpack will do. It depends how many books you need to bring home.

Where can I buy an anime roller backpack?




Monica Bus


I can not have a regular backpack; I have to use a roller backpack, but I can't find any anime ones! Help me out, please? (And a teen backpack, not a little kid one. I'm in High School, so I can't have an elementary one.)


Answer
Although I would start with rightstuf.com, I have not seen a caliber of backpack as you mention.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will kids make fun of me if I have a roller backpack.?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment