Sunday, April 13, 2014

What Backpack Do You Use For 7th Grade?




Savannah


I'm looking at 'duffel bags' right now for school and I was wondering what bag you use for 7th or 8th grade? Also,where did you buy it?
Thanks!



Answer
I'm going into 8th and last year I needed LOTS of back pack space because we had soo many tests and homework. I used a big black backpack but because I couldn't buy a new one. Do not get a back pack with wheels (Ewww) I bet you know that. Here are some cute ones from ebags.com


BEST SELLERS:
http://www.ebags.com/product/jansport/big-student-pack/75053?productid=10125445
http://www.ebags.com/product/jansport/superbreak/1?productid=10109839
http://www.ebags.com/product/high-sierra/fat-boy-pack/9318?productid=10135593
http://www.ebags.com/product/high-sierra/fat-boy-pack/9318?productid=10135588
http://www.ebags.com/product/jansport/the-merit/147116?productid=10009377

They all come in many different colors.

CHEAPEST:
http://www.ebags.com/product/everest/pattern-printed-backpack/207642?productid=10119310
http://www.ebags.com/product/everest/plaid-pattern-deluxe-backpack/207667?productid=10119278

And yeah... not many cute cheap ones or big cheap ones.

Also some girls wore Vera Bradley, it really depends on how much home work you have and how you carry gym clothes.

VERA BRADLEY:

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Backpacks-and-More/Backpack/154883/defaultColor/Very+Berry+Paisley/pc/638/c/0/sc/876/p/154883.uts

You would want to order VB on line.

Hope I helped!

Longboarding to School?




Alice


Sorry this is so long for one question, it's mainly all background info

So I am a female, and I started long-boarding a month ago. I got a Globe Dart strictly for cruising and transportation, lets say riding for a couple miles.

One day I was waiting for my friend to finish playing basketball with his other friends so I could car pool with him, and in came boys from my school with long boards. I was puzzled, because it looked like skate boards, but not with their pin-tail look. I was soooo tempted to ask to try it out, but I hate, hate, hate talking to packs of boys like that. It's just not me. I don't want that kind of attention but..

That was how i was inspired to get my own. I thought about it for quite a while, researched... Transportation would be faster, I might fuse some common interests with other kids, etc etc...

And so I got one. I practiced right when it delivered. I fell a total of two times! Not too shabby for my first steps on piece of wood with wheels. Now it's May --almost June and I have gone down a few baby hills. Wussy hills though. I'll admit i even get speed wobbles from them too. I think it's maybe third or fourth nature to me it seems like, because I feel like cruising is so easy now.
I learnt some tricks, like ghost-ride kick flip and...um

The problem is that I want to long-board to school because I miss the bus a lot when I'm not supposed to. When I wake up just to see the alarm clock read 7 am I panic, it's the worst. (i have to wake up at 6:30 for atleast 20 minutes.) And i have to work up guts to tell my mom im late because she has nightshifts and goes crazy without sleep after she comes home.

There fore i want to improvise a 'plan b' to ride to school with my baby (longboard). OK the real problem is is that I don't want anyone to see me longboarding for a matter of reasons.
1) I hate the amount of attention like how boarding is a male-dominant sport and they just stare, unless im with my dog who gets and loves the attention. I don't blame him, he's one sexy @ss mofo.
2) there are SOME girls, i mean like less than atleast 10 girls who board at my school. And im afraid they'll be like "Oh she thinks she's so cool" and crap, but truth is, I don't give a damn and I honestly, honestly, I am not 100% in longboarding just because it's cool, but it's a great way of transportation and the cleshay line coming in--, "to express my self "(i just love the wind in my hair, but not really because when you stop you get really hot and sweaty) I mean thats what express means in my dictionary.

etc...etc..etc..

I just don't want to be labeled as the poser, even though most of my friends know that im the girl who doesnt give a sh*t what anyone says about me, im so washed by the rules of..living, of how we live, a world of judgment. and other problems. So i hate being that girl. Im also not the dress to impress kind either. Whatever i have in my drawer, then there you go. You know? I used to hate flare jeans with my converse... but now i dont care. I just take whatever jeans i have.

So how would i gain confidence that i can walk through the doors and feel normal carrying a gym bag, violin case, and a longboard? (i dont carry all these things) without feeling so dumb and so poser like when im not trying to (im so frustrated) It's already 11:30 and i can already predict that im going to snooze in the morning, but ill stay up for answers. Please give me some advice, to get over what seems so dumb. I know some say just do it but its this one little thing. Even my best friends are like 'you are REAALLLLY going to skateboard from here to there?' because i can feel the tension of them thinking "oh shes a poser", but i really believe that longboarding can change my life. I know that sounds dumb, but it helps me out so much. I hope you read all of this, if you did and answer too:'), xoxoxo make my night please.



Answer
Wow a lot of writing. If you actually like skating and you're doing it for you, then you're not a poser. And if you're not a poser, it shouldn't bother you. Just be you and do what you want and people will get used to it. Hope this helps and have fun skating!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Backpack Do You Use For 7th Grade?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment