Sunday, April 13, 2014

Is it ok for me to hate my own race?




Oli-NYC


I was born in Bangladesh and lived there for 8 years then moved to the US. Now I am 18 years old. Anyways, I just hate Bangladeshis because they are the most low class people in the world. 99.9% of the Bangladeshi people are filled with jealousy in their hearts. For example if me or someone in my family do something successful the whole Bangladeshi community including relatives will simply be jealous. That is just one. I can let the list go on and and on but I just used the jealousy one. Also, they are very cheap with money and they show off for anything.

I know jealousy is a humanly thing, but when it comes to Bangladeshis they all are full of it. I am completely the opposite of a typical Bangladeshi. I am not cheap. In my food alone, everyday I spend nearly $50 on food outside even though my mom cooks home everyday. I just really don't care about money. I believe money comes and goes. There are so many Bangladeshi people who I know starve themselves when they are hungry because they don't want to buy food (they don't want to spend any money) but they are loaded with money.
I never feel jealous of anyone else, because of their success or accomplishment, but rather I just don't care or in some cases feel happy for them. I also never show off. Those typical Bangladeshis would show off to everyone that their child is the smartest when he/she is not. I just hate that.

Bottom line, I hate my own race. I don't want to feel like I am Hitler, that's why I am asking on Y!A if that is alright. Everyone I tell this to, they call me crazy.



Answer
I'm from Bangladesh and I can understand what you are trying to say. I have been to many countries and also lived in 2, Karachi (Pakistan 19 years) and Tabriz (Iran 2 years) and Dhaka till now.

I came across another User of Y!A of your background and experience (Bengali living in USA) who posted similar question and tried to send him my personal view, in line with what many have said here too, using his Y!A e-mail media. I got a shocking and very agitated reply from him and I refrained from contacting him again.

The reason I am telling you this thing is that it is okay for you to be angry with your friends or relatives from Bangladesh who are acting mean (as per you) wherever they are living. But please see to it that most of our people are not properly educated and nowhere there is scope for them to learn mannerism or etiquette etc. See school text books are teaching everything but not how to behave in society.

I had been to Singapore 5 times and every visit would amaze me the way their TV and Newspapers are propagating or training citizens about what are right things and what are wrong. These 'trainings' are being imparted on a population who are almost 100% literate and the penalty of wrong doing is one of the harshest for them to behave otherwise. However, what happened back in 1992 was that a night-shift worker of some workplace was travelling by his motorcycle back to home, carrying sales proceeds in a plastic shopping bag. Unfortunately he met an accident and the money was strewn on the road and pavements. Well dressed commuters driving very costly cars stopped and started pocketing the money, instead of helping that poor chap.

Though this is a very rare incident as reported in their newspaper and TV, but it showed that we human beings are indeed greedy and selfish by nature no matter how much we are trained or educated. There is a popular saying that if God would allow you to sin without any punishment then there would be immediate chaos in this world. Remember, there was power outage in NY sometimes back and many people started looting and vandalizing shops since nobody would see them and arrest them in the darkness!

We the Bangladeshi are at the bottom rung of the societies of developed countries and you are looking at us from that high pedestal of a matured society in USA. I appreciate your anger for these meanness as mentioned by you about our own kind of people, but at the same time would recommend that please do not let your anger take over your good humane side and destroy your fine qualities in the process.

Among the countries in Asia and Middle East I would say that the people of Iran (for that matter, Turkey too) are worth emulating for their being courteous and selfless among friends are relatives. Visit that country (Iran) and then come to India, Pakistan or Bangladesh and you would understand what a society or leadership can do to mould the character of a nation. We needed Kemal Ataturk, Reza Shahâs father, Lee Kwan Yeo, Mahathir Muhammad, Park Chung Hee and such selfless leaders who could have molded the people when we were ârawâ.
Unfortunately, we have been electing one after another inefficient and/or big-mouthed leaders, right from our inception in 1971, who are having very big size greed and ego to nurture than seeing to it that our people are developed in the most basic aspects of being a good citizen.

Sorry for the long post, but you really jolted my heart for which I have no complain. But hope you could read between the lines and try to help us improve from this quagmire we all are in now.

Happy living!

WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT OBAMA?




Michelle L


hOW DO YOU FELL ABOOUT OBAMA WINNING AFTER YOU READ THIS????? (PLEASE READ ALL)

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year
ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since than.
I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this
drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you
might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started
thinking 'where did the money come from for Obama'. I have four
daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight.
We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.



I started looking into Obama's life.



Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open
about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting
his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his
studies. 'Barry' (that was the name he u sed all his life) during this
time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from
Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made
a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next
Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his
roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My
question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of
my children would have had money for a trip like this when they where in
college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New
York. It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do
you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least!
Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia, he
went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year. Why
Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York.



By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria,
and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and
bribery this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the
Arab-American Business and Professional Association'. About two years
later, Obama ente red Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is
for Harvard Law School? Where did he get the money for Law School? More
student loans? After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a
job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill
& Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar' which is
Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial
contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early
fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was
instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money' for his U.S. Senate
race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for
$1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where
did he get the money for the property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita,
purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that
Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks
before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times
with Rezko.



Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele
Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any
major decisions without t alking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for
this? Shiraz, Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?



On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was
'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with
'Hamas', which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past
week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that
during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the< br> war until after he is elected, and he will 'Take care of things'.



Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan?
They are in charge of all those 'small' Internet campaign contributions
for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this
country? Or could it be from the Middle East?



And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a
verbal slip that was made on 'This Week' with George Stephanapoulos.
Obama on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When
questioned, 'he made a mistake'. Some mistake!



All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it -
Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times
-



Answer
He's a scum bag who won the election with blatant lies and by pulling the wool over the eyes of many misguided youth. I have a bad feeling that God's wrath will visit us soon because of all the perverted things he will do to our country.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it ok for me to hate my own race?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment