Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Do u like this school bag? 10 points?




James


Hi I'm a 14 year old boy and wondering if this manbag would look good for school and also what position should i place the bag to the side or to my back left or right? 10 points good detailed answer. http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_075010780360_-1


Answer
I'm a girl, and I think it looks manly, as it's only black and white, and it's pretty plain. There are a couple of boys at my school who had bags like that. Also, it looks like it can hold all of your stuff really well. I think if you keep it at your side, it would look fine, but wear it however you want. I think it would look fine no matter which way you carry it.

POLL: Rate this school bag?




Olivia's O


So basically, my sisters found this bag she's fallen in love with! Please say;
1) Rating on 1-10 on look
2) Do you think its nice?
3) Do you think its appropriate for a 10 year old girl?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boys-Girls-School-Bag-Rucksack-College-Backpack-Sport-/270782218329?pt=UK_Girls_Accessories&var=&hash=item84b82191f3


4) Do you know ANYWHERE else that sells it, other than ebay and amazon?

Love Yaa<3



Answer
1) a 9 ?i mean its a bag,how can i rate a bag?
2)yes i think its nice
3)yes its very appropriate for a 10 year old
4)sorry hun i dont know any places that sell this bag but its a good choice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do u like this school bag? 10 points?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment