Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fashionable School bag?

Q. I'm looking for a fashionable tote bag to carry my books and laptop in around campus next year. I need something durable and strong, as I'm living off campus of my university and I'll be travelling to and from my house frequently. I'd prefer something with both handles and a shoulder strap. It also has to be able to hold quite a bit of stuff, because I usually go to the gym between classes (gym shoes, tshirt, water bottle, etc). Anyone know where I can get something like this?? (Canada only please!!!)


Answer
I live in the U.S so Im not sure what stores are also up in Canada. Check Target and department stores in the mall.

This website, I LOVE their bags and they take the money they get from the bags to feed & stop hunger in poor countries
http://www.feedprojects.com/the-bags

Oh and do check Victoria's Secret. Their bags are big and sooo prettty!

Do university students wear any school bag?

Q. As the title said, do uni students usually wear any school bag?
If yes, then is it small or big?
If no, then I guess they just carry the books?
I need this to make a story, please help.


Answer
Of course! It's a trend in college. It doesn't matter the size or style. Just get the bag you like!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fashionable School bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment