Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My lower back hurts? Im in middle school?

Q. For a few weeks my lower back has been hurting! (this sounds gross, but directly over where my crack ends) how can i make it stop ive been stretching i took a yoga class today! Also, i do sports. It hurts so bad ive never had this problem!


Answer
Do you carry a backpack full of books, this can often be the cause of back pain for kids. Get a bag on wheels.

Do i need a bag for tennis at high school? and do you have any suggestions on a bag?




unknown


im in 9th grade and this is my first year in high school, and well i do want to get a tennis bag, cause i might end up carrying around a second racquet, but in middle school nobody really used a tennis bag, they had the ones that held one racquet, which i thought was kinda dumb since thats all they had in it so i didnt use anything and i just kept my racquet in my locker :P

anyway, i want a bag, that will still fit in my locker, i was wondering if i should get a 3 bag? or do people not use bags either in high school? it just confuses me :(

i was looking at this bag http://www.tennisexpress.com/WILSON-Pro-⦠its small and doesn't really look like it will get in the way, and i hope it will fit in my locker since i dont wanna carry it around all day, anyway, anyone wanna help me with this one? :P

is that a good one if i need one? and if not does anyone have any other suggestions? and also, what else do you think i can fit in that bag if i only have one racquet? like water, food, and extra tennis balls and stuff? thanks :)



Answer
A lot of the bags I've seen players carrying around are too big to fit in the lockers I've seen in public American high schools. If you carry a big, flashy tennis bag to school with you, other kids will surely notice, including *thieves.* This goes for anything you take to high school.

If you have a good size backpack, that should be OK.

If you absolutely MUST have a big tennis bag like your stars on TV, shop around for deals: Internet, local sporting good stores, other stores that sell duffle bags, too. Think about getting one with wheels on it so you can take it on planes with you when you start playing the Futures, Challengers, and then finally, traveling with the top dogs on the ATP World Tour. Best wishes :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My lower back hurts? Im in middle school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment