Thursday, May 1, 2014

Whats in your school bag?

Q. im going back to school tomorrow and last term i forgot a whole bunch of stuff so i want to be organised and bring everything i need. dont bother mentioning binders and notebooks- ive got all the appropriate books for tomorrow! thanks :)
oh by the way im in 9th grade


Answer
I love Whats in your school bag tags, look them up on youtube they are so much fun to watch!

In my school bag:
Hello Kitty Pencil Case/Makeup Bag
Binder
Phone
Spanish Book
Spanish Notebook
History Workbook
Spanish Workbook
Reading Book
House/ Car Keys
Gum, Drink, Snacks

School bag ??????????

Q. Could you suggest me a good bag for school? (Price not more than 400$)


Answer
I honestly don't know why you would you spend $400 on a school bag when some of the best are only like $60-$90. The best ones I find are from sporting good stores. They have real book bags for school. If you want something more cute, something more for fashion, I suggest going to Forever 21. I don't suggest one-shoulder bags becuase they're really uncomfortable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats in your school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment