Sunday, April 27, 2014

Is it possible for children under 18 to be in jail?

Q. There is this big problem in class.

Our classmate, Paulo decided to sell food secretly in school, which breaks the school policy.

He earned 303 QR from that.

And now, the money is gone.

Paulo claimed that he just placed it right there on his bag. He also told the prefect about this.

Having the Prefect know about his secret food business, she warned Paulo about it and if he ever did that again, his clearance won't be signed.

The prefect also helped to look for the missing wallet with money.

And days later, they found the wallet near another classroom.

The wallet was empty.

Now, Paulo threatens to call the police.

He is serious.

I even overheard his father say so.

Paulo told us that he would give whoever stole his wallet five days to return it.

And if that person doesn't, our class is in serious trouble with the police.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's really unfair. In the first place, he shouldn't have broke school rules by selling food without permission. My whole class is accused. Even the innocents are to be blamed.

But 303 QR is a lot of money and even though he didn't do the right thing on getting that, he still worked hard to earn it.

Well, back to the question, is it possible for children under 18 to be in jail?
(Most of my classmates are 13-14 year olds)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any way to find the culprit if there is any culprit at all?
QR is Qatari Riyals, Qatar's currency. Me and my classmates are studying in Qatar.


Answer
There is a juvenile justice system for everyone in Qatar who is under 16 years of age. Anyone who is suspected of breaking the law can be held in a juvenile prison for 3-4 days to be questioned. Anyone found to have broken the law can be punished in a juvenile prison just as if they were an adult.

That said, any threat the boy makes against the entire class are empty threats. There must be some reason to suspect one or more of your classmates of the theft before action can be taken.

And that said, you'd be surprised at how easy it can be to solve one of these cases. People who take that kind of money often talk about it, and word gets around. Also, if someone suddenly shows up with expensive purchases that their parents didn't make for them, that could be a giveaway.

My boyfriend said he needs time alone?

Q. He said: I hope you will understand but I just need some time alone.
We were texting about his parents.
His parents dont allow me to talk to him and Ive never met them tho Ive seen them once.
What happened was in the beginning of June, I was caught with alcoholic empty beverages in my bag. I live in a islamic country (Qatar) and they were nice enough to not deport me out of the country or kick me out of the school.
His parents were afraid that they were gonna lose their jobs and be deported since my bf brought the alcohol to school and gave it to me.
I know its bad so dont waste your time saying that I shouldnt be doing these things at this age or that im unmature.
I know I am..
Point is, he went to Europe for a vacation and sent me a text before he left from his fathers phone. His dad's phone stopped working but managed to fix it from the settings. When they came back from Europe, the phone wasnt working adnd his father thinks that my mother blocked his phone and/or made a complaint.

And they dont have internet but they fixed it and he was on the internet (i didnt know) and his stepmom woke up and thought that he was talking to me about ways to put his father in jail..
Thats fckin nonsense.
We barley communicate anyways since its Summer.
Its all really confusing, weve been together since the beginning of March. I know one thing for sure that hes not breaking up with me because he aways promises that he would never break up with me. And when he came back from Europe, he was in a bad mood and was upset because his parents are not your average "good" parents.

All I can say is help?


Answer
its staying with the boyfriend worth all the parentaal drama?

and if so then you need to speak to his praents and tell them how you feel about this becasue it is not fairr..

answer mine?

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aju2.khWn8oHA_BNKuqP7NjAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090729153952AAtaTQe




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible for children under 18 to be in jail?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment