Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Little kid backpacks for teens?




Sandie


Okay so why is it that the latest style in HIGH SCHOOL, yes I said HIGH SCHOOL - is Dora the Explorer, Spongebob, Elmo, etc. backpacks? Guys mostly, I don't think I've seen girls do this but it's incredibly stupid. Why is this the newest fashion trend and when will it end?


Answer
haha lol. i know what u mean, im one of them kids with a disney cards bag and im 14. its because most backpacks for our age are just like nike or adidas and really dull. although lil kids ones are bright and oringinal. also because most tv programs designed for our age are RUBBISH! CBBC have a laugh. so it probably wont end until bags brighten up or tv programs et better and start making gear. :)

Back to school bag trouble




britishacc


im 13 and i found this really cute back to school bag
do u think it is to kiddish or i will be made fun off? and is it cute?
http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=2698&cat=366&bf=hs



Answer
I have seen high school kids and 8th graders have Dora the explorer and Bob the Builder. If I would have to chose between all those back I would chose that bag.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Little kid backpacks for teens?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment