Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where can you get decent priced school bags that are stylish and large (ish) in the uk?

Q. I need a decent school bag for school next year, I am going into year 8. Nothing more than £30 though. I need it by the time school starts which is WEDNESDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2012 xoxo


Answer
Although some of it is stupidly expensive, and many of the bags will not be big enough, TK Max has some good ones. I got one for £27 that's nice and big, and looks pretty too :). You've just got to be prepared to dig around a little bit.

Backpack or a huge bag for school?

Q. I need to know which one to use 4 school 2011 - 2012


Answer
Huge bag




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can you get decent priced school bags that are stylish and large (ish) in the uk?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment