Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cute school bag for 15 year old? x?




Jenny xx


could you possibly give me some links for some cute bags for a 15 year old girl for school please?:) preferably more of a handbag style since bagpacks annoy me, lol:) Thanks :P x

it needs to be around A4 (paper) size, so i can hold all my work without getting it damaged. thanks x



Answer
http://www.jatalo.com/shop :) They're cute. And they gave me 10% off with books71. And for every bag they sell, they donate a year's worth of textbooks to a child in need.

Best school backpack for a 15 year old guy?




Nihirr


I want a bag that isn't to big or small but still stylish that is under $35. Thanks! :)
What backpack brand for guys is popular in highschool?
What do you think of this backpack...?
Is it fine for highschool use?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu_Vk-YquGI



Answer
A lot of people have Under Armour, Jansport, and L.L. Bean backpacks at my school. If you want a cheap one, go to Walmart or Target and just get any black, red, navy, or grey one. No one really cares about anyone else's bag. You could be carrying a potato sack on your back and no one would think twice. Haha.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute school bag for 15 year old? x?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment