Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Japanese high school backpack?




Ciara


I want to know where you find the Japanese backpacks that you see in most japanese high schools or in anime? What are they called? How much are they??? They look like a laptop case sort of? Anyone please tell me!:)


Answer
First of all, randoseru which another already told you, is used by elementary school children. So it's not for high school kids.

And not all high school kids have backpacks. Some of them carry a shoulder bag. I don't think there is any specific name for backpacks which SOME high school kids carry.

Are there any Calif Laws regarding the weight a child may bear in their school backpack?




apollosfyr


My 12 yr old daughter must carry all her books to and from school for her 7th grade classes, as they do not have lockers. Her pack is well in excess of 30 lbs. I know it is so, because I have carried 20-25 lb bags of fertilizer, in my work in a garden center daily for many years. It is quite possibly even 40 lbs. Is that legal?


Answer
Didn't know they actually passed a law on this. The first article only mentions a bill. I'm not sure who'd police the law even if it does exist. Would they arrest the child? The teachers? Shut down the school? Burn the books?

The second article is earlier and says it was signed. The links didn't pull the actual law text.

Some common sense is needed and rolling bags is a good idea.

"The Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation says a person should not carry more than 15 per cent of his/her weight."

I've heard the 15% rule elsewhere and it makes sense to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Japanese high school backpack?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment