Saturday, May 17, 2014

Where can I find back to school tote or hobo bags under $30?




shoptillya


I want to get a tote bag, large purse, or a hobo bag for back to school. But I dont know where to find cute cheap ones besides Target? I need help ASAP
Thanks in advance :) Hollister



Answer
go to the clothing stores like forever 21 or what ever clothing store you have in your town in mine i have maurices and i got a bag from there they currently had a sale and i got a bag for 10

Girl Morning Routine for School under 30 minutes?




Bri


I wake up at 6:00 a.m. and i leave for the bus at 7:15.I want to be done getting ready by 6:30.The time can be a little bit over.I usually just brush my hair or put it in a bun and i put on makeup(eyeliner,blush,mascara, and coral lipstick).


Answer
OK, you want something under 30 minutes? I can get ready in less than 25: Take a quick shower, put my hair up so they don't get wet. Get dressed, brush my teeth, makeup, perfume, rings, etc. shoes, my hair (takes 2-10 mins. to style) and I'm out the door.

If you need to wash your hair, wash & dry them the night before. Get your bags ready the night before. Your bags, or purse must be ready to just pick up as you move your way out the door. If you have problem picking what to wear, make sure those are ready to go, the night before too. I know sometimes, I spend more time trying to find out what to wear, than getting ready!

When I was in HS, I had all my clothes in order by how I hang them, then I move the hanger, it's like planning for a meal for a week! You got everything ready for the next day!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find back to school tote or hobo bags under $30?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment