Saturday, May 17, 2014

What kind of luggage should I bring to Germany for a year long trip? ?




Michaela


I am going to be a foreign exchange student in Germany this coming school year and am wondering if I should bring 2 medium sized suitcases ($50 for the second one) and one duffel carry on bag, or if I should bring one big suitcase and risk being over 50lbs? ( $100 more for an overweight bag) but I think 2 suitcases would be hard to manage through the airport and on a train to my host family . Tips/suggestions?? Danke!! :)


Answer
Get the second suitcase, and don't take the duffel bag, but a backpack for hand luggage. That way, you will have your hands free to handle the suitcases.

Two suitcases are no problem at all at the airport, but they may be problematic at a train station. There are elevators and escalators at basically all major train stations, but if you have to change at a smaller station, you will have to carry your luggage over the stairs. (I hate it!)

Lost bag : Really nice and seen in Germany!?




SereM


I saw this really nice bag in Germany and know nothing about it apart from the description:
Dark purple with a tatty edge and it says SPOOKY GIRL on it.
It is a messenger/shoulder bag and would be ideal for school, so if you know anything about this bag (eg. the make) plz answer!


thx
xx



Answer
That is going to be hard to find. Do you remember what store it was in. That would really help to find it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of luggage should I bring to Germany for a year long trip? ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment