Friday, May 16, 2014

help backpack for school UK??????????? 10 POINTSSS.?




Alex Turne


help backpack for school UK??????????? 10 POINTSSS. not target pls.


Answer
you seem like a hot topic kinda kid. check out the below link for some interesting backpack designs.

http://search.hottopic.com/search?bmForm=frm_ht_search&bmFormID=jBsXBjl&bmUID=jBsXBjm&bmIsForm=true&bmPrevTemplate=%2Fhottopic%2FHomepage.jsp&bmHidden=pricelistname&pricelistname=PRC_USA_Standard&bmHidden=SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3EATR_Available_In_Inventory&SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3EATR_Available_In_Inventory=true&bmHidden=p&p=Q&bmHidden=ts&ts=custom&bmHidden=asug&bmText=w&w=backpacks&bmImage=submit_search.x&bmImage=submit_search.y&bmImage=submit_search&bmFields=bmText%2CbmPrevTemplate%2CbmImage%2CbmForm%2CbmIsForm%2CbmUID%2CbmHidden%2CbmFormID&bmHash=f47ca0e02f5398b53f44ec4b8ef38ede94b72a34

What is a typical American High School like?




-Alligator


I live in the UK and I just want to know, what is an American high school like? Big? Small? Middle size? How long do you get for lunch? (At my school we get 40 mins) Are you allowed to leave campus during lunch? Do you have an evil P.E teacher? Do you get lockers? What are the typical classes you have to take in high school? What age are you when you start high school? When does your school day start and end? How many classes do you have in one day? I have 7. Do you have a uniform at your school? Does your school have all the typical stererotypes, i.e cheerleaders, geeks, jocks ect? What age are you when you start school?
And can someone please explain the grades to me?
By grades I mean two things. What are straight A's? How do you get them? What are all the grades you can get in school?
And what grade would you be in at a certain age?
For example, age 10 = grade....



Answer
well size definatly depends where you go to school or what school you go to. My high school right now is pretty small but my old one was huge. Yes we get about 35 - 40 minutes for lunch and i'm not sure if you can leave campus or not haha :). we get lockers at my school but you don't have to use them. I rather not use my locker so i carry my backpack around to all my classes. as for classes we have to take 4 years of P.E. I take science,english,math,and english an a foriegn language.
you can also take an extra class like theatre arts.
My P.E teacher is pretty nice but she has her moments.
My high school starts at 7:36 am and you can either go home at 2:06 or stay for an activity period if you need work on school work or are failing and go home at 2:56.
I have 8 classes each day but we have 10 periods + an activity period. My high school doesn't have uniforms but i have gone to a school that had them. they were ok i guess haha :P. unfortunatly yes we have cliques which i think is stupid bc why label someone by how they act and dress.
I stared kindergarden when i was 5 but i also went to preschool
before that.
haha grades are quite simple
A's are for the kids that work there hardest and try their best in school. each class gives you a grade on how well you do so if you have straight A's you have done well in all your classes. you can also get B's, C's, D's, and F's ( the worst grade you can get). well since i'm 15 i would be in 9th grade.
kindergarden = ages 5 - 6
1st grade = ages 6-7
2nd grade = ages 7-8
3rd grade = ages 8-9
4th grade = ages 9 - 10
5th grade = ages 10 - 11
6th grade = ages 11 - 12
7th grade = ages 12 - 13
8th grade = ages 13 - 14
9th grade = ages 14 - 15
10th grade = ages 15 - 16
11th grade = ages 16 - 17
12th grade =ages 17 - 18
thats how the age groups usually is in each grade is but it also depends where your birthday falls.

hope i helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: help backpack for school UK??????????? 10 POINTSSS.?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment