Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Question to high school kids? (boys or girls)?

Q. Is high school scary? Specifically freshman year? Are the cliques and the pressure less than, greater than, or about the same as the ones in middle school?

And, in short, did/do you like High School better than Middle School?

You don't have to answer all of those.....I'm just so scared about high school :(


Answer
I'm a freshman, going to grade 10 :)
So i clearly remember my first time.

High school was scary for me at first, you know, all the "big kids." You don't see little kids around you anymore, your not the oldest anymore.. your the youngest an the smallest.
The freshman year was GREATT! it flew by soo fast. It still seems like i started grade 9
The cliques and the pressure.. uhmm it depends which highschool. My highschool, yes there is. But i had no trouble fitting in. Everybody fits in with their own group, and most of the "cliques" are open and friendly about meeting new people.

In short, i LOVE highschool sooo much better than middle school! It is so much more fun.

Best parts:
-The guys are hotter, and you have more options.. since their older and all ;)
- You get more freedom, no more being pushed around.. like going out for recess when its boiling hot or when its freezing
-You can go in and out of the school during lunch
- No more carrying around lunch bags.. you can buy your lunch everyday
-Teachers don't push you around anymore
-you can meet way more friends.

worst parts:
-the work. don't worry, just pay attention in class and you'll do fine.
the teachers aren't going to chase you if you don't hand in an assignment. You fail automatically sometimes, and it's your responsibility.

something you should be careful bout:
-kids do smoke, drink. Just avoid these things. Don't get pressured.

What to put in paty favor bags for middle school age kids?




Sassy&Mand


Lol sorry for asking this if the answer is like completley obvious! Uh around $5 each bag(?). Ideasa for both boys and girls? Ummm? yep! i really need help with this question! and also like places i can get the stuff reasonably priced! Uh the partys weird and it's like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hello Kitty and uhh a little super hero theme! hahaha ahh by the way this is a suprise party for my little sister! So yep post your ideas bellow! Thank you!
Mia



Answer
I suggest planning out who is coming to the party before hand, and giving different gift bags depending on the gender of the person. To tell you the truth, I don't really think you should base the party bags on the theme, because it's just going to be way to hard and the party bags should have things that people actually can use and want to have. (Just a suggestion, I don't mean to sound snobby or offend you)

For girls, go to Target, Walmart or the Dollar Store. Those stores sometimes have some one dollar lipglosses or chapsticks. Walmart has these travel/mini bottles of hair product which would make a great addition to the girls' gift bags. I suggest getting mousse or hairspray. (about 1-2 dollars each) Maybe put in a chocolate candy bar, or in Target there's some body scrubs/washes that can be super cheap. (the body scrubs/washes that I've seen are usually around 1-2 bucks) A great idea is getting nail polish. Wet N Wild and I Love My Nails have nail polishes that are only one dollar. The colors I suggest are dark blue, black, white, or clear. Those are just some ideas. You can pick a few of them that you think is the best and fit in the $5 range, but don't buy all of them.

In Walmart, there are mini tubes of Axe deodorant. I honestly can't tell you the price because I'm a girl and I don't pay attention to this stuff, but it's pretty cheap. At my local Walmart, around the check-out places there are these packs of temporary tattoos. There's 50 of them in one pack and less than $5 per pack, which I think is a pretty good deal. You could put in 1 or more tattoos in each party bag, (I don't know how many people are coming to this party so you can maybe put more in each bag). Also I highly suggest sticking one or two (or more) candy bars. Boys are harder than girls (in my opinion) to think of gifts, so candy bars would be great because who doesn't love candy bars? So yeah, those are my suggestions for boy gift bags.

Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Question to high school kids? (boys or girls)?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment