Saturday, June 14, 2014

Cheap and cute crossbody bags for school?




Earthly


where can i find cute crossbody bags that are big enough to fit 2 text books, some note books, reading books? i love vintage, hipsta and unique styles. and it also has to be cheap


Answer
http://www.ecrater.com/p/12035681/tilt-organizer-school-bag-cross?gps=1

Cheap and vintage looking(:

Hope I helped!

High School Junior male using vintage messenger bags?




SignorRoss


Whats your opinion on a male preppy junior wearing a vintage messenger bag for High School, probably will still get it but would like to know what kind of reactions I'll get beforehand.

http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Canvas-Leather-Explorer-Shoulder/dp/B005GWH2QW/ref=sr_1_8?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1342582828&sr=1-8



Answer
I love when guys wear vintage leather messenger bags. That one isn't bad. I like it. I just wouldn't like sling it over your head onto the other shoulder, I would just wear it on one shoulder. Also, I know guys that wear them, but they have a heavy slouch to the side where they carry it. Just make sure you don't have a slouch and you don't have anything to heavy in it. But I love when guys wear vintage leather messenger bags.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap and cute crossbody bags for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment