Thursday, June 12, 2014

What do I put in my school bag (Teen Girls) ?




MeganLouis


Hi, I'm going into year 8 (grade 8) after the summer and I was wondering what to pack in my school bag/purse, I know the obvious like school books and pens. But I mean personal items (detailed answers please!) Thanks. ;)


Answer
In my school bag I ALWAYS have...

- Folder (for coursework)
- School Books (DUH)
- Everyday pencil case
- Art pencil case (with expensive pencils ect (because I'm taking art GCSE)
- Make up bag
- Keys
- Umbrella
- Compact mirror
- Cherry Chapstick
- Hair Kit (eg, hairspray, hair ties, head bands, bobby pins, ect)
- Note book
- Sticky notes
- Purse
- Drinks
- a tampon holder (looks completely innocent to prying guys)
- Sweets

Back to school bag - teen girls?




Ellen K


Im looking for a female teenager bag for school.
I can afford it from £0 to £50.
I was thinking like a across the body bag maybe a satchel?
I like hollister, cath kidston ect.
It needs to be quite roomy - fit about 5 folders and bits n' bobs.

I dont like back packs :/



Answer
Abercrombie and Fitch do good ones, so does Hollister : tote: http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10201&storeId=13007&langId=-1&categoryId=12624&parentCategoryId=16409&topCategoryId=12552&productId=796042
Satchel: http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10201&storeId=13007&langId=-1&categoryId=12624&parentCategoryId=16409&topCategoryId=12552&productId=796050
They also do good cross body bags at Adidas, so check them out :)
Hope I helped please pick me for best answer! :) x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I put in my school bag (Teen Girls) ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment