Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Translate to Spanish! Please no online translator?




Jamal W


When I was a little boy I like to go outside and play in the yard. As a boy I had toy trucks and cars I kept in my book bag. All my friends and cousins would come to my house to play video games. As a boy I liked to climb the tree in my backyard. As a boy, I never liked to eat my vegetables. I was a child that had a lot of hair. I was very social and liked to talk to other children and adults. My friends were a mix of boys and girls and they were all a lot of fun. I could sleep in as late as i wanted when i was really little. My mom would make me sit at the table until I ate them. That really did not work because I would just sit there. Our neighborhood had a lot of kids, and we spent all summer playing.
We considered an entire two or three blocks to be our private playground, playing hide-and-seek or war. When I went to school I played basketball will all the bigger kids. I used to play soccer for my school. I was very misbehaved as a little boy. I was always in timeout and detention. At recess everyone would play softball so I would try to play but the older kids would always take my turn. Then they saw I was really good so they let me play.
In the summer I would go to camp with my brothers for the whole summer. At camp I played capture the flag and had water balloon fights. At camp we did a lot of fun activities and games. When we got back home everyone would want to know how it went. As a boy, me and my friends would ride ours bikes around the neighborhood and have races. I would always win and we all got left with scares. We had a dog when I was younger as well. The dog was very rough and playful. The first time I saw him, he knock me over. Summer was always a wonderful time. The swimming pool always opened the Monday after school was out, and Malcom and I were always allowed to use the one dollar refund of our school book deposit fee to buy a summer's season ticket at the swimming pool. The pool was across town, just past the football field, not far from the city park
In the winters I remember always playing in the snow. We had snow ball fight and made snowmen. When I was younger there was a big blizzard and the snow was over my head. One day school got canceled and my mom made my favorite. Then me and my brothers went out to play in the snow. I put on my favorite boots.
As a boy I went to Disney World with my school. We went to all the amusement parks and ate at a lot of restaurants. The rides were all fun and the food was delicious. Me and my friend got lost for a couple hours and everyone was looking for us.Then my parents came and took me and my brothers to Universal Studios. All the rides there were fun too like the roller coaster.
When I got a little older I started to play football. I was in little league and I had never played before. I was fast so the coaches put me some where on the field. Then started to really like football.



Answer
man this way too long and we're not here to do your homework!!
come on you can do this
goodluck

answer mine?

http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100604165245AAKAN10&r=w

shopping in temple texas?







what are some good places to go clothes shopping in temple, texas? im going to be visiting family there and buying most of my school clothes there. oh and by the way, im a teenage girl. thanks(:


Answer
HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM online store...
ed hardy tshirt,shorts,bikini,hoodies $15--25
nike shoes,nike shox,air max $33
nfl jersey,coogi shorts $18
coach handbags,lv handbags,fendi handbags $32
evisu jeans,true religion jeans $34
PAYPAL ACCEPT,FREE SHIPPING
HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM online store...

HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM
Ed Hardy Bikini $25
Christan Audigier bikini $25
ed hardy short_tank_woman $16
DIOR Sandal $32
christian louboutin $39
COACH_Necklace $27
Tiffany_Necklace $27
COACH Bag $35
TRUE RELIGION_jean_woman $36
Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15
jordan mixture 23 women $33
ALL SHIP FOR FREE !!!!
HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM
ALL SHIP FOR FREE !!!!


HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM
Our products are top quality
with original packing, including box, card, tag etc
please do not hesi tate to contact with us.
we would appreciated with it very much if you send us what you are looking for. Thank you."
"We are a leading company that wholesales mont blanc pen , polo/lascote/A&F
/world cup ain/boss/bape/bally T-shirt/belt , lv,gucci.chanel.chloe. Burberry , Balenciaga handbag , Red
monkey jeans and bape hoody clothes and brand shoes, mainly Nike shoes. We can provide Nike Jordan
series, Airmax and Shox series.For example:nike air max 95 air max 97 air max 2003 air max 2003 nike shox shox TL shox R4 Shox NZ Air force one(AF1) Dunk Jordan I-XXJordanJordan01 / 02 Jordan03 / 04Jordan05 / 06Jordan07 / 08Jordan09 /10Jordan11/ 12Jordan13 / 14Jordan15 /16Jordan17 / 18Jordan19 /20Jordan21/ 22Jordan23 PUMA Bathing Ape shoes all the shoes is packed
with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct;all the items listed in our website
we have got them in stocks,small mini order and even drop ship is available here . All the products is in
good quality with low price.
more information X.
Of our shoes.
Pls kind contact us or chat with me"
OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM


HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM
our company is a professional exporting company dealing with name brand footwear, such as Nike etc. All of the products are exported to America, Europe, Middle-east and Southeast Asian countries.and honor with a gooddevelop the market with you. We sincerely hope to cooperate with the customers at home and abroad to develop together. reputation in the international company isa direct exporter and is becoming a brand enterprise integrated with design, production and sales together. With our good service, we believe lentron Trade CO., Ltd. is able to You can see the more photos and the price for our product in our website our website name is in the photos.we have all kinds of brand new shoes,clothing, handbag,sunglasses,hats etc for sale, 8000000% best quality with the cheapestprice. ,they are satisfied with our product .
HTTP://WWW.ICHSHOP.COM




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Translate to Spanish! Please no online translator?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment