Friday, June 13, 2014

What game should I buy for xbox 360 ?




Patricia E


I am going to buy either wwe svr 2009 or tna impact which game has better graphics has a better story mode and is just all together more fun to play thanks for the answers.


Answer
i play wwe svr 2009 very time i get to. iam 13 and i go to school everyday like always.. and right after school, i run to my room, i turn on the 360, grab a bag of chips and a soda and start playing. this happens everyday. all you other people reading this...i know i have no life but i love this game really really much!!! and you that has a question about this game you should buy it!!

Tax free weekend, xbox 360?




John


Does an Xbox 360 qualify for tax free weekend? as in Will I pay taxes for it on tax free weekend?


Answer
Check with your state

In Virginia, tax free weekend covered school supplies, uniforms, shoes, book bags, calculators, etc.

Look at this list of tax free items in Texas to give you an idea of what could be tax free products http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/taxpubs/tx98_490/tx98_490.html

I highly doubt xbox is in the list of tax free items in any state




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What game should I buy for xbox 360 ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment