Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Freshman tips, supplies, and help? ?




Paula


Well I'm going to be a freshman in high school this upcoming 2011-2012 school year. I'm so nervous even though summer has just begun, I already feel like a freshman. I am taking art, band, English, science, Spanish, math and world history. And this is what I was wondering:
-What school supplies should I start stocking up on?
-How is high school different from middle school/junior high.
-What are some "emergency" items girls should carry?
-What are some cute bags to carry my stuff in?
Thanks a bunch! All answers are appreciated <3



Answer
I was a freshman for the 2010-2011 year, so I know what you feel :)

For Art, rubber erasers, color pencils, notebooks, etc.
Band- Instrument (obviously) *I play trumpet for our band*, pencil, folder for music,
Other subjects- basic stuff like 3 ring binders, looseleaf paper, pens, pencils, erasers, notebooks.
Math- Scientific calculator, lots of graph paper, ruler and other math-like stuff :)

High School isn't really too different than middle school! The people are just bigger and the teachers don't baby you as much! Everyone says it is way way different and it seems like it for a week or two, but after that, I wondered why I was so freaked out. Just relax and be yourself. Oh, and don't let the seniors mess with you hahaha :) Just kidding! They won't! Just stay with your friends and make lots of new ones!

Emergency items? Well, carry girl stuff. I carried wet wipes and hand sanitizer and stuff like that... oh and a pack of tissues. But thats just what I carried. Its up to you.

I carried my stuff in a Vera Bradley bookbag. It held up pretty well. Never broke haha :) Roxy brand bags are good too. Almost anything large and sturdy that you can put over your shoulder should work just fine!

Trust me. I made it, you will too! Best of luck in high school! Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Freshman tips, supplies, and help? ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment