Wednesday, June 18, 2014

School Bag + Luggage Bag...Where to buy?

Q. I want to look some up online. I need a bag for school, NOT a typical
two strap over each shoulder type of book bag, but more like big-purse
book bag. I also need a new luggage bag. What sites should I look
at?

I want them kind of girl, and "in".


Answer
Wal-Mart usaully has some things like that my sister got a Micky Mouse bag for 7. Overall Wal-Mart would be the best to go.

Where to buy messenger bags online?

Q. I found tons of cheap messenger bags that I love on cafepress, but every single one is out of stock. I'm looking for something with a design or a picture on it; is there any website anyone can recommend that have cool messenger bags?


Answer
pbteen.com has the best school bags / messenger bags, but depends how much you want to pay!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: School Bag + Luggage Bag...Where to buy?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment