Saturday, June 21, 2014

Can I bring a child backpack carrier on an airplane?




Mamaof2


We are going on a flight to Hawaii aboard Delta and I want to use a backpack child carrier (Chico brand) through the airport as opposed to an umbrella stroller. Will Delta let me carry it on? Its a little bulky when fully extended, but the legs fold inward. Its about the size of a small suitcase when compacted.


Answer
See whats they said

Strollers & Child Restraint Seats
Strollers will be checked for free and are not counted as part of the standard baggage allowance.

Strollers may be checked at curbside, the ticket counter, or at the gate.

If you want to use a child restraint seat or stroller to transport your child through the airport, that's fine.

Strollers need to be checked at the gate by a Delta agent. Child restraint seats may be checked, or in certain cases, they may be brought on board:

What if there is an open seat on your row?
If there's an open passenger seat in your row, you may place your child in an FAA-approved child restraint in that seat during take-off and landing

However, Delta can't guarantee that a seat will remain open. If you want to be sure a seat will be available, you'll have to purchase a ticket. If an empty passenger seat is not available for your child restraint, the child restraint will have to be checked at the gate by a Delta agent.

Do ppl carry backpacks at college?




diamondgir


I haven't been in school for awhile, could somebody tell me what girls carry their books in at college? And if they do use bookbags, where do I find ones that don't have bratz dolls on them? lol


Answer
Yes people still wear backpacks in college, but usually strung over one shoulder ... kinda cool-like. :)

I'd get an "Eastpak" I think it's called. They are pretty ok looking and they last for ages! I've had a few of them (high school and college) and still have them!! They still look great, too. My children use them now. Serious. And my husband is finishing up his last year in college and he still has his Eastpak.

I don't think Target sells them. You can definitely find them for sale at the school bookstore, although everything is always more expensive at the college bookstore. :(

And why are the people being so rude!!?? Why the nast remarks. This is a perfectly valid question. I wondered the same thing.
Oh, leather backpacks are cool, too. But I wouldn't go with a leather bag. The Eastpak's are sort of a canvas-like material. They come in attractive colors and they don't look "kiddie". Leather isn't all that durable--it has a tendency to tear after a while.

Anyhow, going back to school in style is cool. Good luck! (And ignore the meanies who have posted). Idiots. *sigh*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I bring a child backpack carrier on an airplane?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment