Friday, June 20, 2014

Does this backpack look feminine?




Phantomize


'Sup guys and gals! Been looking into buying a backpack, and I've found one from Jansport that I quite like. Here's a picture:

http://images.smarter.com/300x300x15/30/82/9288382.jpg

I'm just wondering if you guys think it looks girly? Gay? I'm a guy and don't really mind it, but you know how middle school kids are, criticising and whatnot.

So, do you think it's okay for a guy to wear? Thanks peeps!
Thanks guys, I'll give the bag a miss then :P

As for shoulder bags, I like them, it's just that with the weight of my books and stuff on one shoulder all day I get a bit sore, so I've decided I have to go for something with more support.



Answer
Honestly? I think its a bit too borderline. Why not go for a shoulder strap bag?
I mean if you like Jansport backpacks go for something more like this one
http://s7ondemand7.scene7.com/is/image/LuggageOnline/JSTKV2_lg?$large$

But personally I like guys with shoulder strap bags.
http://www.oneinhundred.com/upfiles/upimg0/Black---600-denier-polyester-c-5245070.jpg
That one is good, or like this :
http://www.wearmoi.co.uk/acatalog/sling_bag-detail.gif

Good Luck <3

My daughter starts nursery school in January, what will she need?




Lottie


My little girl is 3 in December and starts nursery school in January :)
We went for a tour a couple of months ago and she is already super excited to go to school. I noticed all the kids coats and backpacks hung up on the pegs and it got me wondering what she'll need to take with her?

They get a cup of milk and a piece of fruit at break time so I don't need to take her a snack.

(We're in the UK btw)



Answer
Your daughter shouldn't need anything!!! (I'm also in the UK)

Then again, it depends on the nursery.
The nursery my twins go to, supply everything.....including spare clothes, drinks & fruit.
But the nursery my cousin's son goes to doesn't supply clothes......it doesn't even matter if YOU supply them, they still call her up to come and change him!!!
So you need to ask about this!

My twins used to take back packs to school.....they were just full of toys......nothing that they actually 'needed'.
The older kids have book bags, as they are allowed to borrow books from the nursery.
All nurseries are different though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does this backpack look feminine?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment