Saturday, June 21, 2014

RHH: What 2011 EP Should My Girlfriend Review?




Trylemma (


My girlfriend is gonna review an EP for the blog, which would you like to see?

Also, my first review, on Death Grip's "Ex-Military" is up on the blog. Cognautic Creix's first review on Hail Mary Mallon's "Are You Gonna Eat That" will be up tomorrow. Be sure to check out The Kid With The Turtle Backpack's review on Count Bass D and Insight's "The Risk Takers" which is up as well.

Here's the blog,

savingelliotbrown. tumblr.com/
Doesn't matter, it just needs to be from 2011...
@Erowid: Yeah, I did. It didn't make a huge impression on me, but it was fine. I probably won't get around to reviewing it...

Thanks for the rec again!



Answer
Krizz Kaliko - S.I.C.

RHH: What Did You Think About "Avengers Airwaves"?




Trylemma (


The Kid With The Turtle Backpack's review of the album is up on the blog (find it in my profile)


Answer
Listened to it 3 times so far. I liked it the first time; the next two times I didn't like it but I could still appreciate it. Lyrics are good, beats are good enough, subject matter got a little tiresome but that was to be expected, always hated the running "radio takeover" theme. Disposable Heroes is one of the best songs of the year IMO and the rest are basically just good or mediocre. Overall: 7/10

I'll check the blog. Oh, and Cognautic, if you happen to see this, that was a really good review you did on the Aesop album. I didn't hear it yet but I'll check it out now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: RHH: What 2011 EP Should My Girlfriend Review?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment