Friday, June 20, 2014

How to be popular guy in middle school?




Anthony


Hello everyone,
I am a boy in 7th grade and i am in middle school. I really want to be popular. Im not really popular but i have alot of friends :/ I know its really dumb to ask everyone how to make myself more, well popular! But i want to know :( Now, i dont want answers like "You have to be yourself." We all know in reality it doesnt matter if you are yourself -.- Thats the reason i am unpopular anyway.

My appearance:
1. I wear alot of graphic tees. I also like jordans, vans and lebrons.
2. I weigh 80 something pounds, maybe 85.
3. http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/798355a8bb0b11e296c422000a9e0891_7.jpg
(you cant really tell how i look but oh well)
4.I have SOME muscle
5. I TRY to exercise alot but cant make any room to!

My personality:
1. I ALWAYS try to be nice.
2. I sometimes call people fat and ugly.
3.I am honest alot.

My way of life:
1. Most people think I am gay because I have a high pitched-ish voice and because i like singing and fashion.
2. I like children things!! Spongebob, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, etc.
3. I might make a journal/diary so i can write down things about my day.

Please answer and help!!
Oh i forgot to add, im not gay.



Answer
Alrighty then, I suppose I am one of the only popular kids who acts different to most if them. Right first of all u need to make sure that u hav good personal hygiene, wash ur hair every day and wear deodorant. Remember to make ur hair look really good cos that is wat most people look at wen they see someone. Look at wat all of the popular kids are wearing and get an idea of wat to get. Try getting a cool backpack and not over filling it. You could ride to school on a bmx or skateboard if possible. Try singling out one them, preferably one that is ur friend already. Become good friends with them and BAM ur friends with the rest. It would probably help if u are good looking, like handsome etc. I don't know what u look like so I don't know if u are or not. I am in the popular group and tbh I am a bit quiet, but people like me like that because they don't know too much about me and they would try to talk to me a bit more. Try finding out what is going on that concerns them and talk about it. Good luck boi

Is it true that 'popular' kids don't wear backpacks?




Addie [


I read that somewhere.
If so, why not?
And how do they carry their books?

I'm just curious.

Thanks.



Answer
Read that in the question about the girl with "only" $175?? me too. I don't know who said that or why, but I don't think it's true. The popular girls at my school have these super cute jansport messenger backpacks. I Think it's fine if popular people carry back packs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to be popular guy in middle school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment