Monday, June 16, 2014

Why wont my mom let me get the nirvana bag?

Q. she said that i can get ANY bag that i want, no matter what the price, its for school, so i showed her this one which was big enough for school books and she still said no, her reply was "you go to a christian school and you'll be wearing something that represents a dead man that killed himself"

i think kurt, for one DIDNT KILL HIMSELF even my mom says the same, but why wont she let me get it, or is there another way i can convince her to let me get it;?

please i love the band and i cant think of a better school bag, thanks
x


Answer
I can't say I don't agree with her.
It's not particularly the right bag for a christian school.

Keep trying to break her though, maybe she'll finally get it for you.
and, yeah he did kill himself.

I like this bag but... is it just for guys :S?




Top secret


I want to get this bag for school but on ebay it listed it as a mans bag :S What do you think? IS it acceptable for a girl who is almost 16 years old? Be frank, please. Thanks x

This is the bag : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fall-Out-Boy-Printed-Messenger/dp/B000MSC0KS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1281739432&sr=8-2

(I know the site isn't ebay but this site has a better picture)
By the way for those of you who don't know, fall out boys a band and thanks why it says boy on it :) x



Answer
It's definitely a guy's bag. If you like it buy it! I love Fall Out Boy btw. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why wont my mom let me get the nirvana bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment